Our hearty breakfast buffet is open from7:30 AM – 10:30 AM (summer) andfrom 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM (winter) – so that late sleepers can also enjoy a balanced meal well into the morning. Please note that you may not take buffet food with you out of the dining room. However, we would be happy to offer you a packed lunch for an additional fee. If you are planning to have breakfast before 7:30 AM, we will gladly put together a packed lunch for you. Please ask our staff the night before.
Guests are invited to sit down for dinner in the restaurant between 6:30 PM and 8:00 PM. We'll show you to your table on your first day. Please note that smoking is forbidden on the premises.
The hotel bar is open daily. We also serve drinks all day in our comfortable lounge.
You’ll find a plush bathrobes and a wellness kit with wellness towels and slippers in your room to wear when visiting our GREEN SPA.
Our cleaning staff will gladly provide you with additional pillows.
The sauna is a nude relaxation area, we ask that you follow the dress code (nude, with towel). Children are therefore not permitted in the sauna area, out of consideration for other guests.
|Sauna & relaxation area||3:00 PM to 8:30 PM||3:00 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Heated outdoor pool with indoor entrance||7:30 AM to 8:00 PM||7:30 AM to 9:30 AM &|
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
|Panorama sauna||7:30 AM to 8:00 PM||7:30 AM to 8:00 PM|
Out of consideration for other guests, we ask that you turn your radio, TV, and other entertainment down to a reasonably low volume between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM. Please do not make noise in the corridors – thank you!
Please vacate your room by 10:30 AM on your check-out day. If you would like us to hold your luggage for you, just contact the reception desk.
Bike room (summer).
Your room card will grant you access to the bike room, located in the hotel's lower level.
The Mayrhofen Guest Pass offers discounts for the Mayrhofen cable cars, Europahaus events, Mayrhofen water parks, slide show presentations etc. For more precise information, consult the back of your guest pass.
Out of consideration for other guests, dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, the wellness area, or the kitchen. They are welcome in all other areas of the hotel (€25.00 per day).
W-LAN is included free of charge. You may request an access code to our premium Internet service at the reception desk, for a fee.
We offer plenty of outdoor parking spaces. We accept no liability for parked vehicles.
Check in / Check out
- Check in: from 3:00 PM, check-out: by 10:30 AM – lockable luggage room accessible all day; You can visit the Day SPA until 6:00 PM on your day of departure. (Clothed sauna and pool) €22.00 per person
- Late check out: depending on availability, we may be able to offer you a late check-out until 6:00 PM for an additional €40.00. Please inquire at the reception desk during your stay.
- Local taxes: €2.20/per person and per day for all guests over 15 years
- Price for an overnight stay with breakfastupon request
- Group rates upon request
- Double room for single use: price provided upon request
- Discounted rates for children sleeping in the parents’ room (with 2 full-price guests):3-6 years: 50%, 7-12 years: 30%, thereafter 10%; babies up to 2 years: €20.00 per day (baby cot included)
- Pets:: starting at €20.00 per day, food not included
- Smoking in the rooms is forbidden!
All included services are listed here.
Also available for reservation at Huber's
- Summer and winter: Zillertal golf course: 20% discount on the green fee
- Winter: 10% discount on ski rentals with our partner sports stores
- Summer: 10% discount on bike rentals with our partner sports stores
- We are Action Club Partners: our guests enjoy a 10% discount on all outdoor activities in both winter and summer
We accept: Eurocard, EC cards, Mastercard, and Visa. Please note that we require a € 50.00 minimum spend on credit cards.
- To make a binding reservation, we require 25% deposit. You may pay this deposit via bank transfer, or provide us with your credit card number and the card's expiration date.
- When paying the room bill, we accept EC cards, MasterCard, and Visa (for bills of € 70.00 or more).
- Bank details:
Huber Gastro GmbH & Co KG, Sparkasse Schwaz AG,
IBAN: AT33 2051 0001 0002 5139, BIC: SPSCAT22XXX
Cancellations must be made in writting. Cancellation fees are calculated based on the total amount of the invoice: minus 3/4 board and local taxes.
If travel is restricted due to measures caused by COVID-19 (on-site restrictions, lockdown or guest illness), we will convert from 21 days before arrival any deposit into a non-expiring voucher, which can be redeemed at any time for your alternative dates.
- From booking confirmation up to 22 days before arrival, the reservation is free for return of the deposit is € 20)
- 7 to 1 day prior to arrival: 90 % cancellation fee
- No-shows and/or early departures: 100 % cancellation fee
Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellation fees are calculated based on the total amount of the invoice: minus 3/4 board and local taxes.
If travel is restricted due to measures caused by COVID-19 (on-site restrictions, lockdown, or guest illness), we will convert from 45 days before arrival any deposit into a non-expiring voucher, which can be redeemed at any time for your alternative dates.
- From booking confirmation up to 46 days before arrival, the reservation is free of charge(transaction fee for return of the deposit is € 20)
- 20 to 8 day prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee
- 7 to 1 day prior to arrival: 90% cancellation fee
- No-shows and/or early departures: 100% cancellation fee
Mistakes and typing errors reserved