Enthusiastic skiers, athletic cross-country skiers, steadyhikers, thrill-seeking mountain climbers, and daring mountain bikers all flock to the region of Mayrhofen-Hippach, in the heart of the Zillertal valley. This leisure area is one of Tyrol's most popular destinations for sports and active travellers.
Nestled amongst the beautiful peaks of the Zillertal Alps and walking distance from both Mayrhofen cable cars, HUBER'S Sports Hotel is the perfect starting point for trendy summer vacations and winter sports getaways.
Countless activities await you nearby...
- countless hiking trails and Alpine tours await you in the 372 km² Zillertal Alps Nature Park
- plenty of mountain biking trails of varying difficulty levels
- easy and challenging bicycle routes
- five fixed-rope courses around Mayrhofen
- various climbing routes
- over 80 glaciers in the high Alps
- two paragliding starting points in the Penken mountains
- and much, much more
- Mayrhofen Ski Resort with Penken, Rastkogel, Eggalm & Ahorn
- 136 kilometres of skiing (blue = 40km, red = 66km, black = 30km)
- 57 lifts (31 tow lifts, 17 chair lifts, 9 gondola lifts )
- 35 km of cross-country skiing trails
- 100% maintained with artificial snow if necessary
- Plenty of activities available, including:
- tobogganing, cross-country skiing, ice climbing, and much more.
- Season: December 1, 2018 – April 22, 2019 (depending on the weather)
Spend an unforgettable and active sports holiday enjoying the Alpine nature, while feeling right at home in an unparalleled ambiance: HUBER’s boutique hotel is the perfect destination for unconventional thinkers, open-minded nature lovers, and modern outdoor vacationers.
Choose between new activities each day, rounded out with fine cuisine and rejuvenating moments of wellness in HUBER’S unparalleled GREEN SPA in th heart of the Tyrolean mountains. Whether you're coming for the winter or summer holidays: there's nothing better than a winning combination of stylish settings, warm hospitality, and the Zillertal mountains right outside the door!