HUBER’S Sport Hotel in Mayrhofen
Regardless of whether you are a pleasure skier, top fit cross country skier, hiking enthusiast, avid climber or daring mountain biker: The Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region in the Zillertal Valley is one of the most popular sports and active holiday destinations in Tyrol.
Perfect Sports holiday in Zillertal
Surrounded by the magnificent peaks of the Zillertal Alps and within easy walking distance of both Mayrhofner Bergbahnen cable car systems, HUBER’S Sport Hotel is the ideal starting point for trend-conscious athletes.
Many activities can be enjoyed in the immediate vicinity...
daring, special, unique, impressive, remarkable,
Summer sport in HUBER’S Boutique Hotel
- Numerous hiking and alpine tours in the 372 km² Zillertal Alps Nature Park
- countless MTB-Trails ranging from easy to difficult
- simple to challenging cycling routes
- five via Ferrate and diverse climbing routes
- over 80 glaciers in high alpine terrain
- two paragliding launch sites on Mount Penken
- and much, much more
HUBER’S Sport Hotel: perfect winter holidays
- Mayrhofen ski area with mountains Penken, Rastkogel, Eggalm and Ahorn
• 136 kilometers of slopes (Blue = 40km, 66km Red = Black = 30km)
• 57 ski lifts (tows: 31 Lifts: 17 Gondolas: 9)
• 35 km of cross-country trails
- 100 % snow-making coverage
- Numerous activities to choose from such as:
- tobogganing, cross country ski, ice climbing and much more
- Season: 01.12.2018 – 22.04.2019 (weather permitting)
Experience alpine nature in a unique surroundings
A special kind of sporting holiday in HUBER’S Boutique Hotel
Experience an unforgettable holiday, sporting activities, enjoy the alpine nature in unparalleled surroundings and feel so good: HUBER’S Boutique Hotel is home to unconventional thinkers, open-minded nature lovers and modern active holiday enthusiasts.
Enjoy diverse and exciting days, peppered with refined cuisine and relaxing wellness in HUBER’S inimitable GREEN SPA in the middle of the Tyrolean Mountains. Stylish ambience and warm hospitality, with the Zillertal Mountains on your doorstep – an unbeatable combination!